What is Slow Architecture?
Slow Architecture can be defined as spaces that are created and used at the right pace as opposed to completing something quickly in order to reach short term goals. The movement can also describes architecture and design that places people first and encourages thoughtfully designed buildings that have a social, economical and environmental impact on their locality.
Here at Life Space Cabins, our values and ethos have always been about making good design available for everyone. We want to work with clients who share our passion and want to enjoy the process from start to completion.
We have always taken a considered approach. We never cut corners, we properly resolve any challenges that arise along the way and we’re 100% committed to creating a space that exceeds your every expectation.
This results in us working with you to design and build beautiful, considered spaces that make life better.
Life Space Cabins are the cabin designer makers for you, if you love:
- Buildings that are designed to an exceptionally high standard for year-round use.
- Clever, playful details – quirky, creative touches that bring joy and slower pace of life to a living or working space.
- Sustainable construction values.
- A commitment to going the extra mile to get it right… every time.
- Beautiful, sympathetic materials that blend into the natural environment.