We collect certain information or data about you when you use lifespacecabins.co.uk. Google Analytics will store some this information for us for 14months before deleting.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email or enquiry through lifespacecabins.co.uk
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access services, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about services if you want it
How Do We Use your Personal Data
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
· Providing and managing your enquiry with us.
· Supplying our products and/or services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
· Personalising and tailoring our products and/or services/marketing for you.
· Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
· Supplying you with information by newsletters, email and/or post that you have opted-in to you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on a marketing email, or contacting us by phone, email or post
Where your data is stored and Keeping your data secure
We store your personal data on our online password secure CRM database in the UK.
Life Space Cabins Ltd will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorised acts of third parties. In addition, we may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of security or a physical threat to you or others.
We treat your personal information as confidential, complying with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. The personal information that we hold about you will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by sending us an email at email@example.com If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly. The personal information that we hold about you will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Links to other websites
lifespacecabins.co.uk may contain links to and from other websites, in particular, our affiliate /partner architects and designers.
Cookies are files downloaded from a web server to the computer of a visitor to our website.
They provide the owner of a website with personal details about the purchase made from the site and information viewed. To disable cookies please set your internet browser so that it will not enable cookies. If you disable cookies then this may affect the functionality of this site.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Any changes will be made available on our website lifespacecabins.co.uk. Please see our website Terms and Conditions for further information
We take your privacy seriously so if you no longer wish to be subscribed or contacted by Life Space Cabins then please unsubscribe from newsletters or let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org