We collect certain information or data about you when you use lifespacecabins.co.uk. Google Analytics will store some this information for us for 14months before deleting.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email or enquiry through lifespacecabins.co.uk
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access services, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about services if you want it
How Do You Use your Personal Data
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
· Providing and managing your enquiry with us.
· Supplying our products and/or services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
· Personalising and tailoring our products and/or services/marketing for you.
· Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
· Supplying you with information by email and/or post that you have opted-in to you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on a marketing email, or contacting us by phone, email or post
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
As a sister company to Carpenter Oak Ltd we currently share an secure contact management system with them so we may from time to time contact you about certain relevant marketing information we think you might useful from both lifespacecabins and carpenteroak.com.
But we won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Links to other websites
lifespacecabins.co.uk may contain links to and from other websites in particular carpenteroak.com
Following a link to another website
Following a link to lifespacecabins.co.uk from another website
We take your privacy seriously so if you no longer wish to be subscribed or contacted by Life Space Cabins or Carpenter Oak then please unsubscribe from newsletters or let us know by emailing email@example.com
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Any changes will be made available on our website lifespacecabins.co.uk